Sunday, July 18, 2010

Exciting new reviews coming

I am excited to let you know that I get to start sharing reviews as a new member of the TOS home school crew! I am not paid to provide these observations. As a home school mom I, of course, love books and school supplies. But I am not a "gadget" person I like to keep things simple and useful.

We describe our home school day as like "herding monkeys" so I like simple to use products that get to the point but can be adapted to multiple age levels because if I get destracted my monkeys are off!

So that is how I will approach my reviews, easy to use, simple instructions and quality instruction.

Looking forward to sharing with like minded moms!

1 comment:

  1. Ha! I like that phrase - herding monkeys. We usually say it feels like we're herding rabbits.

    ReplyDelete